Classification of protective glasses
1. Ordinary optical glass mirrors are made of ordinary optical glass to prevent mechanical damage to lathe workers, grinders, milling workers, drillers, boring workers, riveters, sand cleaning workers and modeling workers, acid and alkali burns caused by acid and alkali operations, tests and sampling, and to prevent foreign bodies from entering eyes by drivers and surgical personnel.
2. Sunshade glasses, also known as sunglasses, have a visible light transmittance of about 20% and a good absorption of ultraviolet and infrared rays. There are light green, light gray, light tea and other colors, used to make sunshade and snow work protective glasses. Among them, light gray lenses have little effect on color recognition; light tea glasses make the blue sky look darker and reduce the transmission of green light; light green lenses reduce the transmission of red light.
3. Eye protection glasses for gas welding The coloring agents used in this lens are mainly iron oxide, cobalt oxide, etc., which are yellow-green and can fully absorb light waves of wavelengths below 500urn. The transmittance of visible light is below 1%, and only a small amount of infrared rays can pass through. This glasses gas welding operation is used when welding.
4. The ultraviolet rays generated by the electric welding of the eye protection glasses for electric welding will cause damage to the cornea and conjunctival tissue of the eye for a short time (28nm light is serious). The strong infrared rays produced are very easy to cause eye lens opacity. The goggles for electric welding can block the above infrared and ultraviolet rays very well. This lens is based on optical glass and uses colorants such as iron oxide, cobalt oxide and chromium oxide, and a certain amount of cerium oxide is added to increase the absorption of ultraviolet light. The appearance is green or yellow-green. It can block all ultraviolet rays, infrared transmittance <5%, visible light transmittance is about 0.1.
5. Anti-solid shattering protective glasses are mainly used to prevent mechanical damage to the eyes caused by metal or sand debris. The spectacle lenses and spectacle frames shall be of sturdy construction, resistant to blows. The frame is provided with a covering edge around, and there should be ventilation holes on it. Protective lenses can be tempered glass, colloidal bonded glass or copper wire mesh protective glasses.
6. Chemical eye injury of protective glasses for chemical solution refers to the acid and alkali liquid or corrosive smoke in the production process entering the eyes, which will cause corneal burns, such as the use of sodium hydroxide, the operation of calcium oxide cans, pipelines containing corrosive liquids or gases, and cyanide or nitrite splashes during metal quenching. Anti-chemical solution protective glasses are mainly used to protect the eyes from chemical damage caused by irritating or corrosive solutions. Ordinary plain lenses can be used, and the frame should be covered to prevent the solution from splashing in. Usually used in laboratories, hospitals and other places, general medical glasses can be universal.
7. UV mirror in the optical glass into the absorption of ultraviolet chemicals, visible light, high absorption rate of ultraviolet. According to the needs of different types of work, the lenses are installed on the frame, mask or helmet. There are welding mirrors made of liquid crystal, which can turn black in 0.001~0.002s in case of strong light, thus protecting welding operators from electro-optic ophthalmia.
8. High temperature resistant protective goggles lens is made of high temperature resistant glass, which can absorb some infrared rays. It is used for furnace workers, stokers, forgers, pyrotechnicians, casters, glass workers, etc. in smelting operations.
9. Radiation protective glasses are added to lead in optical glass for x-ray, gamma-ray, alpha-ray and beta-ray operators.